Please click on the link below if your child is over the age of 5 and you wish to apply for milk in school. The scheme offers each pupil 189ml of milk at a subsidised price of 22p per child per day.
Children can have free milk and are eligible for Pupil Premium if they receive any of the following:
- Income support;
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance;
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA);
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- Child Tax Credit provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190;
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.